Posted to user@flink.apache.org by AndreaKinn <ki...@hotmail.it> on 2017/09/11 15:27:22 UTC

Jobmanager and Taskmanager

Hi,
I'm configuring a cluster composed by just three nodes.
Looking at  cluster setup guide
<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-0.8/cluster_setup.html>
I'm setting in the jobmanager the addresses of the workers.

A jobmanager can be used also as an additional taskmanager? i.e. can I put
in workers list (in slaves file) also itself address?

Regards,
Andrea

Re: Jobmanager and Taskmanager

Posted by Eron Wright <er...@gmail.com>.
Yes, a given host may be used as both a job manager and as a task manager.