Posted to mime4j-dev@james.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2011/06/15 20:50:34 UTC

0.7 release plan

Folks

I have fixed all the issues that I felt had to be fixed for the 0.7
release.

I now intent to step away from mime4j for two or three weeks in order to
give you enough time to review the changes and to decide whether or not
we should proceed with the release.

If no objections are raised about the actual API and the recent code
changes, i'll proceed with updating the javadocs and preparing release
packages in the first week of July.

Oleg

Re: 0.7 release plan

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2011-06-16 at 14:46 +0200, Norman Maurer wrote:
> Hi Oleg,
>
> do think there is any chance to get this "fixed" for 0.7 too ?
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MIME4J-198
>
> If not its also no big deal..
>
> Bye,
> Norman

Hi Norman

I'll try to get around to it (depending on my day work / mischievous
baby / httpclient situation)

Oleg

Re: 0.7 release plan

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Hi Oleg,

Re: 0.7 release plan

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
Hi Oleg,

Re: 0.7 release plan

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
nice. i will have a look how this would work out in the imap and mailbox code.

by,
norman