Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Anou Manavalan <an...@openbiz.biz> on 2002/09/24 17:39:04 UTC

[jUDDI-users] latest Release/build

Hi,
Where can I get the latest build ? Is there a place where I can get the
nightly build ?

thanks,
-Anou

[jUDDI-users] Understanding the Architecture

Posted by Anou Manavalan <an...@openbiz.biz>.
MessageHi,

I got the 0.6.0 installed and it is up. I have some problems in the client
side with the save business ( it does save the business in the DB and then
fails in the client side ). And also we are waiting for the next release for
the findxxxx implementation.

Meanwhile, I was looking at the code and was wondering why was jUDDI not
made as a service and was extended as an Axis Servlet. Are there any special
reason for choosing this route ?

thanks,
-Anou

RE: [jUDDI-users] latest Release/build

Posted by Steve Viens <st...@inflexionpoint.com>.
Anou,

We're not currently creating a nightly build - or any build for that
matter. We had refrained from producing any jUDDI releases until all
UDDI v2 services had been implemented. This work was being done off-line
and should be completed over the next two days. I plan to update CVS by
the end of the week (no promises) at which time I'll make an
announcement to all of the jUDDI lists.

Steve

Steve Viens
jUDDI Project Manager
InflexionPoint, LLC
 <ma...@inflexionpoint.com> steve@inflexionpoint.com
 <http://www.juddi.org> http://www.juddi.org

[jUDDI-developers] RE: [jUDDI-users] latest Release/build