Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/19 09:52:10 UTC

Translation improvements

Hi,

I noticed several issues for the German translation and where the fix is
already made on Pootle.

To ensure that we include German or any other language in in a
translation update please create related issues that we can better track
the integration process.

Juergen

Re: Translation improvements

Posted by Mechtilde <oo...@mechtilde.de>.
Hello,

Am 19.07.2013 12:48, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
> On 7/19/13 11:28 AM, Mechtilde wrote:
>> Hello Jürgen,
>>
>> I'm not ready yet with the improvement.
>>
>> Should I use Issue 122468  or createe a new one?
>>

> please create a new one, 122468 is fixed and we should create a new
> one to avoid confusion

I will do so

Mechtilde

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.