Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by ve...@jakarta.apache.org on 2002/03/29 14:41:45 UTC

ezmlm warning

velocity-dev@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

at velocity-dev-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

Messages to you from the velocity-dev mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the velocity-dev mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the velocity-dev mailing list have
bounced from your address.

To get message 12345 from the archive, send an empty message to:
   <ve...@jakarta.apache.org>

Here are the message numbers:

   6144
   6145
   6143
   6146
   6147
   6148
   6149
   6151
   6150
   6152
   6153
   6154
   6155
   6156
   6157
   6158
   6159
   6160
   6161
   6162
   6163
   6164
   6166
   6165
   6167
   6168
   6169
   6170
   6171
   6172
   6173
   6174
   6175
   6185
   6184
   6189
   6190
   6182
   6179
   6183
   6177
   6180
   6181
   6187
   6188
   6197
   6176
   6200
   6178
   6186
   6199
   6191
   6192
   6193
   6198
   6194
   6196
   6195
   6201

Date: 17 Mar 2002 18:43:47 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@nagoya.betaversion.org
To: velocity-dev-return-6144-@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at nagoya.betaversion.org.

<ar...@jakarta.apache.org>:
/opt/ezmlm/sbin/archive: Cannot open file "/opt/ezmlm/archive/jakarta.apache.org/velocity-dev/200203"