Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2005/04/01 09:40:54 UTC

Reduction of CLASSPATH

seems to be working, because it is responsible for the stylebook and
xmlunit failures, and this is good IMHO.

Neither of both projects declared a dependency on xml-apis but both
actually require it.  I have added the dependencies locally, but can't
commit because SSH on minotaur seems to be down ATM.

We'll probably see more of the "Gump magically added a needed
dependency in the past" type of failures before we've caught up with
the change.

Stefan