Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by am...@yahoo.com on 2005/11/09 21:09:55 UTC

More problem using 'Script' component

Hi,

I am including a 'Script' component in my page which renders fine (my function gets created

as planned). However, at the bottom of the HTML, the following gets generated:

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"><!--

    setFocus(); // this is fine, the function I defined in my script file

    Tapestry.register_form('loginForm');

    Tapestry.set_focus('username');

// --></script>

The generated page knows nothing about a 'Tapestry' object so this creates a javascript

error. I am not sure what or why this occurs.

Thanks,

Amir

Re: More problem using 'Script' component

Posted by am...@yahoo.com.
Ron,

I had the script element, the problem was that I had a servlet filter that had prevented its
download, so it's all working now. Thanks!

-Amir

Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net> wrote:
look if there is a script element just after the
something like
src="/port/app?digest=b4909c59529064c46eb8843b65911500&path=%2Forg%2Fapache%2Ftapestry%2Fform%2FForm.js&service=asset">

if there is not, then something is very wrong.
next try to remove your script and see if the problem is still there...
Cheers,
Ron

ציטוט amirsguard-tapestry@yahoo.com:

Posted by Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net>.
look if there is a script element just after the <body>
something like
<script type="text/javascript"
src="/port/app?digest=b4909c59529064c46eb8843b65911500&amp;path=%2Forg%2Fapache%2Ftapestry%2Fform%2FForm.js&amp;service=asset"></script>

Posted by Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net>.