Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/01 20:40:04 UTC

Re: Latest documentation not found

Hi Mietek,

There's a bug in the script that I use to publish the manual. I've updated
the directory manually and I'll kick it off every day or two until I fix the
script. Might take a little while for the mirrors to sync, but it should be
updated shortly.

Thanks for giving me a kick :-)

-mike

Posted by Michael Dick <mi...@gmail.com>.
My apologies Milosz, had a different email open and typed the wrong name.

Very sorry,
-mike