Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Damian Guy <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/22 14:43:56 UTC

Re: consume ***-changelog topic encounter IllegalArgumentException: Window startMs time cannot be negative

Hi,
Yes the key format used by a window store changelog is the same format as
is stored in RocksDB. You can see what the format is by looking here:
https://github.com/apache/kafka/blob/trunk/streams/src/main/java/org/apache/kafka/streams/state/internals/WindowStoreUtils.java

Thanks,
Damian

Posted by "sy.pan" <sh...@gmail.com>.