Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tobias Frech <to...@frech.info> on 2003/06/25 14:44:10 UTC

IRC channel for Tapestry

Hi!
I am developing with Tapestry. Occasionally I have a problem with it or
need to know how to do something the best way. Writing to this
mailinglist seems to me like an overkill for such situations. But having
someone to ask a quick question would be nice.

That's why I set up the

   #tapestry channel

on the

   freenode.net IRC network

The servers of this IRC network are listed on
http://www.freenode.net/irc_servers.shtml

I'd like to invite everybody that has a little time to spent for
answering some questions, chatting a little or discuss design questions
to #tapestry.

Users of Mozilla can use the following URL to invoke chatzilla and enter
the channel directly: irc://irc.freenode.net/tapestry

Ciao,
Tobias