Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "seenu.atluri" <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/06 14:27:59 UTC

concurrency utilities for TomEE 7.0.0-M3

Hi,

I am trying configure Executor Service in Tomee 7.0.0-M3 as below in
tomee.xml

   <Resource  id="exec/sample" factory-name="create"

class-name="org.apache.openejb.concurrencyutilities.ee.factory.ManagedExecutorServiceImplFactory"
        type="javax.enterprise.concurrent.ManagedExecutorService">
                Core=1
                Max=8
                KeepAlive=5s
                Queue=15

ThreadFactory=org.apache.openejb.concurrencyutilities.ee.impl.ManagedThreadFactoryImpl
   </Resource>

I don't find compatible concurrency utilities jar for openejb 7.0.0. I added
openejb-concurrency-utilities-ee-4.7.4.jar. Server startup is failing with
below exception. Which jar should I use?

org.apache.openejb.api.DestroyableResource
	... 40 more

Thanks & Regards,
Srinivas Atluri.

Re: concurrency utilities for TomEE 7.0.0-M3

Posted by "seenu.atluri" <se...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Romain!! It's working.

Re: concurrency utilities for TomEE 7.0.0-M3

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

remove any openejb 4.x jars and it works. You have a correct
configuration sample there
http://tomee.apache.org/ng/admin/configuration/resources.html

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Github | LinkedIn | Tomitriber