Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robin Wyles <ro...@robinwyles.com> on 2006/03/16 18:44:27 UTC

Re: CForms: creating dynamic widgets

Simon,

Sorry about that... I forgot to give you the loadDOM function...
which you seem to have worked out now anyway! But for completeness...

function loadDOM(uri, object) {
     try {
         var util = cocoon.createObject
(Packages.org.apache.cocoon.components.flow.util.PipelineUtil);
         var dom =  util.processToDOM(uri, object);
     } finally {
         cocoon.disposeObject(util);
     }
     return dom;