Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Ben Clark <be...@atlantic.academy> on 2019/11/08 21:49:45 UTC

Can't connect to rdp

Hi,
I've setup rdp on my Windows server on an AWS EC2 instance, and i can
connect to everything properly on my rdp client, but when i try connecting
in guacamole, it'll instantly say connection failed. here are my settings
(i've also attached them)
[image: image.png]
Thanks a ton,
ben

Re: Can't connect to rdp

Posted by Ben Clark <be...@atlantic.academy>.
hi again,
so it turned out to be the stupidest thing I could have possibly done. I
literally just put a space at the end of the password. thanks for the help
anyway though!
thanks,
ben

Re: Can't connect to rdp