Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by dovan nguyen <do...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/20 21:15:53 UTC

Slide Authentication with Weblogic 7.0

Hello Kalpesh,

I am new to Slide and I am trying to integrate Slide
into Weblogic Application Server 7.0 (WL).  I read
what you wrote below...

And I don't quite understand the authentication
configuration in Domain.xml.  Could you please tell me
how to provide your own authentication (with maybe
sample codes) for WL 7.0 (which should be similar for
JBoss, isn't it?)

Thanks,
Dovan

--- "Shah, Kalpesh" <Ka...@softwareagusa.com>