Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Paul Grenda <pa...@softfish.com.au> on 2005/01/08 01:37:16 UTC

RE: Problems with upgrade to SA 3.0.1

Thanks Michele,

I finally did as you suggested and after I got over all of the dependencies
it clicked into place.  Its now loaded Sapmassassin into the right directory
and the filtering has improved dramatically!

I do have two problems however,

Firstly Spamassassin no longer seems to use /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf
which contains:
rewrite_header Subject -----SPAM-----

all mu mail that is tagged has the default *****SPAM*****

Secondly when I used 2.4 spam had the Spamassassin message and the mail in
one HTML document.  When I changed to 3.0.1 the spam mail was made into an
attachment to the Spamassassin message rather than part of the message.  Now
with 3.0.2 the format has reverted to the spam mail being part of the
Spamassassin message.  How can I make it so that the spam message is an
attachment to the Spamassassin message?

Thanks again.

Paul.