Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Pieter De Wit <pi...@vodacom.co.za> on 2003/02/09 06:55:13 UTC

Temp. up2date page

Hello Guys,

When we first started using DATE a web page was created showing all the
mirrors and there "age". Has someone still got the url for it ?

Thanks,

Pieter De Wit

Re: Temp. up2date page

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Sun, 9 Feb 2003, Pieter De Wit wrote:

> Hello Guys,
>
> When we first started using DATE a web page was created showing all the
> mirrors and there "age". Has someone still got the url for it ?

Curtesy of Henk Penning:
http://www.cs.uu.nl/stats/apache/mstat.html

We hope to adopt that as part of our "official" mirroring stuff, but we
haven't gotten around to it yet.

Joshua.

Re: Temp. up2date page

Posted by "Henk P. Penning" <he...@cs.uu.nl>.
On Sun, 9 Feb 2003, Pieter De Wit wrote:

> Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 07:55:13 +0200
> From: Pieter De Wit <pi...@vodacom.co.za>
> To: "mirrors@apache.org" <mi...@apache.org>
> Subject: Temp. up2date page

> When we first started using DATE a web page was created showing all the
> mirrors and there "age". Has someone still got the url for it ?

  http://www.cs.uu.nl/stats/apache/mstat.html

> Pieter De Wit

  Regards.

  Henk Penning

Henk P. Penning, Dept of Computer Science, Utrecht University \__/  \
Padualaan 14, P.O. Box 80.089, 3508 TB Utrecht, The Netherlands. \__/
Telephone: +31-30-2534106, fax: 2513791, NIC-handle: HPP1 _/  \__/  \
News.answers http://www.cs.uu.nl/cgi-bin/faqwais     \__/  \__/  \__/