Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Leo Sakhvoruk <le...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/03 01:58:13 UTC

Creating stateful URL strings in custom service.

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create a service that requires an active session so I
would like to create URL's that include the session id into them. Inside
the getLink method of my service I use constructLink(cycle,
SERVICE_NAME, null, parameters, true); to build the URL. From the API
docs I gathered that having 'true' as the last parameter for the
'constructLink' would encode the session id into the URL. However the
service doesn't seem to include session id's into the URL.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks