Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Dominique Devienne <DD...@lgc.com> on 2003/08/06 18:53:11 UTC

PH2-provided from proposal in 1.5 branch

Just updated my 1.5 branch sandbox of Ant, and all proposals disappeared,
including the ProjectHelper2 from Costin implementing <import> compatible
with Ant 1.5.x.

Where has it gone? And why is it gone? Thanks, --DD

Re: PH2-provided from proposal in 1.5 branch

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@antbuild.com>.
> Just updated my 1.5 branch sandbox of Ant, and all proposals disappeared,
> including the ProjectHelper2 from Costin implementing <import> compatible
> with Ant 1.5.x.
>
> Where has it gone? And why is it gone? Thanks, --DD

I removed the antlib proposal because it was obsolete.
I do not know about the other proposals.
Antoine