Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Ruwan Linton <ru...@apache.org> on 2008/05/13 07:45:58 UTC

[VOTE] Evanthika Amarasiri as a committer

Folks,

I think we missed to invite one person to the dev community, who was helping
us through out the full synapse life cycle on testing Synapse and reporting
suggestions, improvements; she was Evanthika.

Evanthika has been contributing to the Apache Synapse for quite a long time
now, and has been testing almost all the releases from the 1.0 release
itself of synapse, including the documents and relevant configuration
samples and so on. Her contribution seems to continue as we evolve. You can
see her massive contribution up to now in here [1].

Here's my vote: +1 for making Evanthika a committer for Synapse

[1] -
http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp;jsessionid=1umbr19n6mjop?query=evanthika&local=y&forum=14465&daterange=0&startdate=&enddate=<http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp;jsessionid=186nyg5jij8mc?query=hiranya&local=y&forum=14465&daterange=0&startdate=&enddate=>

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton

Re: [VOTE] Evanthika Amarasiri as a committer

Posted by Upul Godage <up...@gmail.com>.
+1

Upul

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
+1

-Deepal

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
+1
asankha

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Saminda

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 11:15 AM, Ruwan Linton <ru...@apache.org> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I think we missed to invite one person to the dev community, who was
> helping us through out the full synapse life cycle on testing Synapse and
> reporting suggestions, improvements; she was Evanthika.
>
> Evanthika has been contributing to the Apache Synapse for quite a long
> time now, and has been testing almost all the releases from the 1.0 release
> itself of synapse, including the documents and relevant configuration
> samples and so on. Her contribution seems to continue as we evolve. You can
> see her massive contribution up to now in here [1].
>
> Here's my vote: +1 for making Evanthika a committer for Synapse
>
> [1] -
> http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp;jsessionid=1umbr19n6mjop?query=evanthika&local=y&forum=14465&daterange=0&startdate=&enddate=<http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp;jsessionid=186nyg5jij8mc?query=hiranya&local=y&forum=14465&daterange=0&startdate=&enddate=>
>
> Thanks,
> Ruwan
>
> --
> Ruwan Linton
> http://www.wso2.org - "Oxygenating the Web Services Platform"

--
Saminda Abeyruwan

Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. - www.wso2.org

Re: [VOTE] Evanthika Amarasiri as a committer

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me!!

Paul

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 6:45 AM, Ruwan Linton <ru...@apache.org> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I think we missed to invite one person to the dev community, who was helping
> us through out the full synapse life cycle on testing Synapse and reporting
> suggestions, improvements; she was Evanthika.
>
> Evanthika has been contributing to the Apache Synapse for quite a long time
> now, and has been testing almost all the releases from the 1.0 release
> itself of synapse, including the documents and relevant configuration
> samples and so on. Her contribution seems to continue as we evolve. You can
> see her massive contribution up to now in here [1].
>
> Here's my vote: +1 for making Evanthika a committer for Synapse
>
> [1] -
> http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp;jsessionid=1umbr19n6mjop?query=evanthika&local=y&forum=14465&daterange=0&startdate=&enddate=
>
> Thanks,
> Ruwan
>
> --
> Ruwan Linton
> http://www.wso2.org - "Oxygenating the Web Services Platform"

--
Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: [VOTE] Evanthika Amarasiri as a committer

Posted by Sanka Samaranayake <ss...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks & Regards,
Sanka

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 11:15 AM, Ruwan Linton <ru...@apache.org> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I think we missed to invite one person to the dev community, who was
> helping us through out the full synapse life cycle on testing Synapse and
> reporting suggestions, improvements; she was Evanthika.
>
> Evanthika has been contributing to the Apache Synapse for quite a long
> time now, and has been testing almost all the releases from the 1.0 release
> itself of synapse, including the documents and relevant configuration
> samples and so on. Her contribution seems to continue as we evolve. You can
> see her massive contribution up to now in here [1].
>
> Here's my vote: +1 for making Evanthika a committer for Synapse
>
> [1] -
> http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp;jsessionid=1umbr19n6mjop?query=evanthika&local=y&forum=14465&daterange=0&startdate=&enddate=<http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp;jsessionid=186nyg5jij8mc?query=hiranya&local=y&forum=14465&daterange=0&startdate=&enddate=>
>
> Thanks,
> Ruwan
>
> --
> Ruwan Linton
> http://www.wso2.org - "Oxygenating the Web Services Platform"

--
Sanka Samaranayake
WSO2 Inc.

http://sankas.blogspot.com/
http://www.wso2.org/

Re: [VOTE] Evanthika Amarasiri as a committer

Posted by Evanthika Amarasiri <ev...@wso2.com>.
Hi all,

Thank you for proposing me for Synapse committership. I will contribute
to my fullest capacity to
improve Apache Synapse in the future.

Thanks,
Evanthika.