Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rafael Alcántara <ra...@plural.net> on 2013/08/28 13:55:12 UTC

maven-changes-plugin does not use maven-changes-plugin

Hi,

I have checked the change log for the maven-changes-plugin, looking for
any fixes to missing links to the issue trackers:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-changes-plugin/changes-report.html

Unfortunately I found that the log has not been updated since 2005. It
is a pity that the very developers don't find it so useful as I do ;-)

Best regards,

Rafa

Re: maven-changes-plugin does not use maven-changes-plugin

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
The report to look at is the one based on the JIRA tickets:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-changes-plugin/jira-report.html

The changes report should be removed. Thanks for reporting; I've filed a
ticket for this [1].

/Anders

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCHANGES-320