Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Юрий Гор <yu...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/12 07:45:33 UTC

cant send you email with attachments

Hi, I cant send you email with attachments (signed ICLA), it always rejected

--
Best, Yuri

Re: cant send you email with attachments

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
Yeah, I think you need to email that ICLA only to secretary@apache.org and
that limit won't apply.  Mention that it's for echarts and the incubator as
Mr. Fisher mentioned.
--
Kevin A. McGrail
VP Fundraising, Apache Software Foundation

Posted by Юрий Гор <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi -

Please send ICLAs to secretary@apache.org

Include that this is for ECharts and the Incubator.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone