Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Mattias Arbin <ma...@bstonetech.com> on 2001/05/10 23:57:29 UTC

NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.soap.server.DeploymentDescriptor.fromXML

I am trying to run the 'provider' sample application.
When I do:
java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost:80/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy DeploymentDescriptor.xml
(running testit.cmd), I get the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at
org.apache.soap.server.DeploymentDescriptor.fromXML(DeploymentDescrip
tor.java:415)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient
.java:228)

I use SOAP 2_1 and Xerces 1.3.1 and Orion appserver 1.4.8
Does anyone have a clue?
/Mattias

Re: NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.soap.server.DeploymentDescriptor.fromXML

Posted by Harshad Nanal <ha...@mahindrabt.com>.
Use xerces 1.2.3 or 1.3.0

Posted by Harshad Nanal <ha...@mahindrabt.com>.
Use xerces 1.2.3 or 1.3.0