Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2014/11/21 21:28:51 UTC

ApacheCon 2015 && ATS Summit Spring 2015

Hi all,

Mark the calendar, April 13 - 17 is ApacheCon North America, in Austin, TX. We’ll with almost 100% certainty do a Summit adjacent to this. The exact schedule for this is TBD, and we need to work with the conference organizers to see if we can get a conference room for 2 days at the venue.

I’d encourage both users and Developers to submit papers to the ApacheCon tracks, see details on the conference site at

	http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp <http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp>

And of course, remember to register early to get best price :).

In addition, a “CFP” for our ATS will come out early next year. We’ll do a similar program as we did at LinkedIn in the fall. We’ll aim for a mix of both usage oriented talks as well as developer focused. I think the mix worked well, and some of the most well received presentations were the ones focusing on how to beat ATS into submission from a users perspective.

Cheers,

— Leif