Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pe...@ubs.com on 2007/02/13 16:26:57 UTC

[OT][ANN] REMINDER: JAVAWUG 24 Web Framework Smackdown :: Skills Matter :: 19/Feb/2007

Hi All

The Java Web User Group (JAVAWUG, LONDON) is holding a web framework
smackdown
BOF 24 at Skills Matter's offices in London on 19 Feb 2007. At the
moment we have
representatives for RIFE, Spring MVC, and standard API. Hey! If someone
wants
to rock the house with Struts 2 or Wicket demos and ``represent'' their
framework
to the fullest then come on down. We always need more people!

http://jroller.com/page/javawug?entry=javawug_24_web_framework_smackdown

Have fun. Get ready to rumble!
(Register directly here http://www.skillsmatter.com/javawug )

We also have some JavaPolis Bags to give away.
http://jroller.com/comments/javawug?anchor=bof_24_javawug_free_javapolis

******** COMING SOON ********
	(1) Grid Computing Talk / Tangasol
	(2) Flex / Adobe
--
Peter Pilgrim, JUG Leader,
JAVAWUG (The Java Web Users Group) [e] 2004, ``Java Champion''
    |  \__  \\  \/ /\__  \\ \/ \/ /  |  \/ ___\
    |  |/ __ \\   /  / __ \\     /|  |  / /_/  >
/\__|  (____  /\_/  (____  /\/\_/ |____/\___  /
\______|    \/           \/            /_____/

   https://java-champions.dev.java.net/

Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

related financial instruments.

UBS Limited is a company registered in England & Wales under company
number 2035362, whose registered office is at 1 Finsbury Avenue,
London, EC2M 2PP, United Kingdom.

UBS AG (London Branch) is registered as a branch of a foreign company
under number BR004507, whose registered office is at
1 Finsbury Avenue, London, EC2M 2PP, United Kingdom.

UBS Clearing and Execution Services Limited is a company registered
in England & Wales under company number 03123037, whose registered
office is at 1 Finsbury Avenue, London, EC2M 2PP, United Kingdom.