Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Karthik N <ka...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/21 16:00:30 UTC

OT - [Tapestry-Users] - prefix in mail subject?

Is there any way to set up the mails that go out prefixed with
[Tapestry-Users]  or something such?  Just helps categorization of mails an
easier tasks, visually.

Thanks, Karthik

Re: OT - [Tapestry-Users] - prefix in mail subject?

Posted by Martin Strand <ma...@entcap.se>.
Opera categorizes lists automatically. :)
If you use another client perhaps you can use these headers to filter out list messages:

E.g. everything with "List-Id: <users.tapestry.apache.org>" --> deliver to your your tapestry folder

Posted by Karthik N <ka...@gmail.com>.
Sometimes visual scanning of the Email subject seems to help me a lot.

But maybe it's just me ...

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.