Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Amit Rana <ra...@mbc2.co.jp> on 2001/11/15 07:09:43 UTC

faultcode

hi,

 can any body help me understand this faultcode?

(SOAP-ENV:Client): Unable to retrieve 'interface' property value

 where can we find all the fault codes and their description?

Regards,
Amit.

faultcode

Posted by Amit Rana <ra...@mbc2.co.jp>.
hi,

 can any body help me understand this faultcode?

<faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>
<faultstring>SoapMapper: Restoring data into SoapMapper string
failed</faultstring>

faultcode