Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/11 08:56:08 UTC

Compilation failure in trunk...

Hi guys,

this morning, I saw that Jenckins is reporting a compilation failure in
trunk. This is my fault, I forgot to commit a file after a change I've
done yesterday (the use of a constant instead of a strig for the
LdapSession attribute "messageContainer").

I checked quickly, but there are other pending changes I have to check
before I can commit this file, and as I still have some failing tests
elsewhere, I will be bale to commit them only when I will get the tests
passing.

DOn't worry, it's not really a big issue, I just get caught in a cascade
of fixes while trying to load the Schema from a server in the API : I
had to fix teh way we manage X-SCHEMA/X-NOT-HUMAN-READABLE extensions
(they were not loaded into the LdapSyntax SchemaObject, and now, the
MetaApache schema does not declare the associated X-<name> attributes.

Keep tunned !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com