Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Sébastien Launay <se...@anyware-tech.com> on 2008/09/05 14:59:36 UTC

Re: VersionHistory cleanup (JCR-134)

Hi all,

I try to submit a patch but i have not received any feedback from the
jackrabbit team so far.

This patch allows to get rid of orphan version history when calling
VersionHistory#removeVersion(String) and i was forced to add methods
for providing the needed objects.
This patch is thus a little messy but i think it fixes the issue.

I will be happy to adapt it if you can provide me with more information.

Sébastien Launay