Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by roddo <ro...@revodoc.com> on 2015/05/09 15:03:24 UTC

WicketWebjars dependency upgrading from 6.16 to 6.19

Hi,

I was attempting a basic upgrade from 6.16 to 6.19, which I thought was a
simple drop in release. First I had a class not found exception for
WicketWebjars, so I added  wicket-webjars-0.5.0.jar, but now I get
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebApplication.setMetaData(Lorg/apache/wicket/MetaDataKey;Ljava/lang/Object;)Lorg/apache/wicket/Application;

I didn't see any dependency listed in the pom or on the wicket site.  Very
possible I am missing something obvious.

1) Is the wicket-webjars dependency new?
2) What is the intended version of wicket-webjars for 6.19

Thanks

Re: WicketWebjars dependency upgrading from 6.16 to 6.19

Posted by roddo <ro...@revodoc.com>.
That helped, thanks.

Re: WicketWebjars dependency upgrading from 6.16 to 6.19

Posted by Timo Schmidt <wi...@xomit.de>.
On Sat 09.05.2015 06:03, roddo wrote:

> I was attempting a basic upgrade from 6.16 to 6.19, which I thought was a
> simple drop in release. First I had a class not found exception for
> WicketWebjars, so I added  wicket-webjars-0.5.0.jar, but now I get
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
> org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebApplication.setMetaData(Lorg/apache/wicket/MetaDataKey;Ljava/lang/Object;)Lorg/apache/wicket/Application;
>
> I didn't see any dependency listed in the pom or on the wicket site.  Very
> possible I am missing something obvious.
>
> 1) Is the wicket-webjars dependency new?
> 2) What is the intended version of wicket-webjars for 6.19

Referred to https://github.com/l0rdn1kk0n/wicket-webjars

Current release version:

For Wicket 7.x use 0.5.0
For Wicket 6.x use 0.4.5