Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Chiyang Wan <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/13 02:54:49 UTC

I want to contribute code to Apache HAWQ

Hello, everyone. I want to contribute code to Apache HAWQ, especially for
HAWQ-786(Framework to support pluggable formats and file systems).

Re: I want to contribute code to Apache HAWQ

Posted by Radar Lei <rl...@pivotal.io>.
Chiyang,

Welcome and looking forward to see your contributions.

Regards,
Radar

Posted by 陶征霖 <zt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Shubham Sharma <ss...@pivotal.io>.