Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Laurent FĂ©ral-Pierssens <la...@distincthorizon.com> on 2002/09/09 16:59:44 UTC

ClassCastException after reloading Context

Hi,

We are experiencing a problem with Tomcat 4.0.4. We have a series of
webapp that are working perfectely but this particular one will produce
a ClassCastException after reloading its context with the Manager.

Actually the Context is reloaded correctely but when we try to access a
jsp page we get the ClassCastException.

What is happening? I though that reloading the Context was the same
thing as restarting Tomcat but for one webapp only.

If there is any piece of code/configuration that I can send to help,
please let me know.

Thank you for your help, once again,

Laurent