Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Scott Carr <ks...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/16 07:14:30 UTC

ApacheCon Austin

I am planning on attending ApacheCon. I am also thinking about giving a
talk there on Apache Karaf.

I have been using Apache Karaf heavily for the past 6 years, and I have
already given a talk about it at the Java Users Group in Nashville.  I
do not have a problem talking in crowds.

Is there anybody else planning on giving talks in Austin?

Thanks

Scott Carr

Re: ApacheCon Austin

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

I would have loved to but I fear my company won't sponsor me to go to
Austin after the sponsoring of Budapest this year ...
I think Hadrian is planing on a Integration Track where Karaf will fit in
so there should be some talks around that topic.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead