Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Aleksandar Vidakovic <ch...@monkeysintown.com> on 2020/03/16 14:47:23 UTC

Re: Using apache-fineract as a library in our code

Hi,

... at the moment this doesn't exist (I guess you are talking about
Fineract 1.x)... I am working on a solution for some of my own projects,
but this might take a while to be proposed as a pull request... and might
need to be discussed in a broader context.

Technically you could build a jar from the existing Fineract 1.x (clone and
build) and just reference it in your project and do all the Spring
configuration on your side.

But there is no published Maven artifact on Maven central or the like.