Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Daniel M. Bikel" <db...@linc.cis.upenn.edu> on 2004/01/16 14:43:48 UTC

whitespace in comma-separated depends list?

Here is a simple question whose answer does not seem to be in the Ant
manual.  Can there be whitespace in the comma-separated list of dependent
targets (the depends attribute)?  I have some targets with a long list of
depends, and I'd rather have each dependent target on its own line, to make
my build file more readable (I know, I know: if I were really fancy I'd use
an XML editor to read/edit my build file).

--Dan.

P.S.: Thanks to all who answered my "variable license file" question.