Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Edmon Begoli <eb...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/08 22:50:41 UTC

How to query Tomcat for the number of peers in the cluster without using the JMX

Since I may not be allowed to enable JMX on the production, but we would
still like to query
host Tomcat for the number of peers in the cluster can someone please share
how can this be accomplished
using the Tomcat API, and what jars, if any, I would need to have in the lib
directory of my web application.

--
Thank you,
Edmon Begoli

Re: How to query Tomcat for the number of peers in the cluster without using the JMX

Posted by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de>.
HEy,

you can access you local Mbeans Server and write your own HTML interface
to show cluster state.
Look inside Manager or Admin app for example.

Peter