Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Mirko Buholzer <mi...@buholzer.com> on 2003/08/15 11:23:27 UTC

Windows Build Command (Low Prio)

In the Install Doc (http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/INSTALL) Chapter II.E the build command for Windows is mentioned to be "msdev subversion_msvc.dsw /MAKE __ALL__". On my VC6 SP5 this command doesn't work. I got an error message "Error: There are no valid targets to build."
If you try with the command "msdev subversion_msvc.dsw /MAKE ALL" it works.

Just in case if this is a general problem, it would be nice if the install guide could be changed.

Please let me know if I am completle wrong...

Best Regards
Mirko