Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by work <mi...@elata.com> on 2002/12/03 17:30:10 UTC

cloudscape datasource

hi,

	I am trying very hard to get a clouscape datasource up and running using
tomcat 4.0.6.

	Ive put the jars into common lib
	have added the server.xml context elements.
	have the web.xml res elements
	but get Namingexception cannot create resource instance.
	This is using good code.
	I can get a manual connection ie Class.forName.....
	DB is running as I can select using this manual method.
	Any ideas or experience would really help me sleep as this is personal now.

Mike

Head of Operations AsiaPac
elata
Level 30
6 Battery Road
Singapore
049909
Office : +65 65509723
Mobile : +65 91117814
Fax    : +65 65509725
mike.roberts@elata.com
http://www.elata.com

This e-mail is intended solely for the above mentioned recipient(s) and it
may contain confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify us immediately and delete the e-mail from your system.
Copying, distribution or other use of the information contained in this
e-mail is strictly prohibited.  Nothing in this e-mail amounts to a
contractual commitment, or is otherwise legally binding on elata unless
confirmed by an authorised representative independently of this e-mail.
Registered in England, number 1961405