Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by erich oliphant <er...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/04 18:04:06 UTC

ucs/bad_utf8_character_code error

Hi I am running Couch DB 0.10.1 and have managed to insert something that
couch doesn't like.

I found these two issues that seem to be related but they've been closed:

Unfortunately I don't have a test case, as I PUT thousands records (sorry
documents ;)) then tried accessing a view that was working previously.

--
Erich Oliphant

"There are, in fact, two things, science and opinion, the former begets
knowledge, the latter ignorance"
-- Hippocrates of Cos

Re: ucs/bad_utf8_character_code error

Posted by erich oliphant <er...@gmail.com>.
Done,
here you go: http://friendpaste.com/3tkXkZdOfKo3GxdAsIDkOh

Posted by erich oliphant <er...@gmail.com>.
Looks like it's the doc, get a js popup with {bad_utf8_character_code} if I
try to access it directly

Posted by Adam Kocoloski <ko...@apache.org>.

Posted by erich oliphant <er...@gmail.com>.
Any ideas on this one ?

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by erich oliphant <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Marca <jm...@translab.its.uci.edu>.
Try to attach the output of the log files when the error happens.

Otherwise there isn't much info to  help out.

Regards,
James

On Sun, Apr 04, 2010 at 12:04:06PM -0400, erich oliphant wrote:
> Hi I am running Couch DB 0.10.1 and have managed to insert something that
> couch doesn't like.
>
> I found these two issues that seem to be related but they've been closed:
>
> Unfortunately I don't have a test case, as I PUT thousands records (sorry
> documents ;)) then tried accessing a view that was working previously.
>
> --
> Erich Oliphant
>
> "There are, in fact, two things, science and opinion, the former begets
> knowledge, the latter ignorance"
> -- Hippocrates of Cos

believed to be clean.

Re: ucs/bad_utf8_character_code error

Posted by erich oliphant <er...@gmail.com>.
Nope, no upgrades.  Been running 0.10.1 all along.

Posted by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi,