Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by John Ferron <jo...@alliantenergy.com> on 2006/07/06 18:50:16 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Can not output XML declaration, after other output has already been done

Ajith

Based off the stack trace (which I did forget in the previous email), no, it is on sending:

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:223)
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:589)
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:328)
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:279)
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:457)
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:399)
com.alliantenergy.soap.SoapClient.sendRecieve(SoapClient.java:135)
com.alliantenergy.soap.SoapClient.parseXMLMessage(SoapClient.java:90)
com.alliantenergy.soap.SoapClient.postSoapMessage(SoapClient.java:41)
org.apache.jsp.ProcessSOAPMessage_jsp._jspService(ProcessSOAPMessage_jsp.java:139)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:137)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:210)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:295)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:241)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:256)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2417)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:171)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:172)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:577)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:174)
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)
org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:193)
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:781)
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:549)
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:589)
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:666)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

John
>>> ajith.ranabahu@gmail.com 07/06/06 10:44 AM >>>

A quick clarification!
Does the problem occur after receiving a response ?

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu