Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Rober G b <ro...@yahoo.es> on 2013/06/05 12:37:17 UTC

Re: Downloading recordings from outside OM

    Thanks Maxim. That is exactly what I needed.
    Is there any documentation about DownloadHandler and other internal services like that?
    Rober.

https://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/openmeetings-moodle-plugin/source/browse/trunk/mod_form.php

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I'm afraid no :(