Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/06/13 13:34:03 UTC

Apache Kylin Meetup @Shenzhen 23 June

Hi all,

We plan to hold a Kylin meetup at Shenzhen China on 23 June;  We will have
engineers from Netease, Huawei, and Kyligence to share their practices in
using Apache Kylin. You can register and find the detailed info on this
page:

http://cn.mikecrm.com/rjqPLom

You're welcomed to join.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋

Re: Apache Kylin Meetup @Shenzhen 23 June

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Dan,

I'm not whether there will be video recorder or not. But the slides will be
published after the event. We will update that in the community then.

Thanks for the attention!

Posted by dan young <da...@gmail.com>.