Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2007/02/06 12:26:51 UTC

InputModule is an Output Pluing?

Why is the InputModule plugin an output plugin?

The docs say "Produces properties from an input-module" that sounds like
an input to me not an output. The output generated is just XML so it
looks to me like this plugin is bypassing the internal format.

If this is the case it should be an internal plugin shouldn't it?

Ross

Re: InputModule is an Output Pluing?

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es>.
On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 11:26 +0000, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Why is the InputModule plugin an output plugin?
>
> The docs say "Produces properties from an input-module" that sounds like
> an input to me not an output. The output generated is just XML so it
> looks to me like this plugin is bypassing the internal format.
>
> If this is the case it should be an internal plugin shouldn't it?

Hmm, not sure, but I guess you are right, that it may be better a
internal plugin.

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler                       thorsten.at.apache.org
Open Source Java & XML      consulting, training and solutions