Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Bryan Rojo <Br...@elliottelectric.com> on 2018/04/12 17:08:38 UTC

ITermAttribute SetTermBuffer migration from 3.0.3

I see that ITermAttribute was replaced by ICharTermAttribute in 4.0

I previously used TermAttribute.SetTermBuffer(string) but there is no longer an overload that simply takes a string as a parameter, plus I can't create a wrapper because the Support.TextSupport class was also removed

The method CopyBuffer is the new way to do this but Im not sure how I can call it with just a string

Thank You for your help!

RE: ITermAttribute SetTermBuffer migration from 3.0.3

Posted by Bryan Rojo <Br...@elliottelectric.com>.
Thank you!!!!

Y'all are the best

You just need to convert the string to a char array. Something like this should work for you:

termAtt.CopyBuffer( buffer.ToCharArray(), 0 , buffer.Length );

Cheers
Bob

Posted by Bob Entwhistle <bo...@snapstream.com>.
Hi Bryan,