Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Michael Craven <mc...@jhu.edu> on 2017/06/28 16:24:30 UTC

Apache 4.9.1 - trouble trying to use complex phrase query parser.

Hi -

I am trying to use the complex phrase query parser on my Drupal installation. Our core is sore 4.9.1, so I thought it should be no problem. Search works fine when I use a local parameter to do a search of type lucene, dismax, or edismax, (a la {!lucene} etc.), but when I try to do a search of type complex phrase, I get an error. Does anyone know why that might be? Is this maybe a Drupal specific problem? We are running Drupal 7.56.

Thanks

-M

Re: Apache 4.9.1 - trouble trying to use complex phrase query parser.

Posted by Stefan Matheis <ma...@gmail.com>.
If you'd include the actual error message you get .. it might easier to try
and help?

-Stefan