Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Mohammed Bustany <mb...@lavastorm.com> on 2000/09/26 23:51:05 UTC

Moving from weblogic to Tomcat breaks all my servlets

Hi,

I'm migrating from weblogic server to Tomcat.  My webapp includes JSPs,
html, as well
as servlets (a whole lot of them). Unfortunately, tomcat expects all servlet
URIs (i.e.,
servlet invocations) be preceded by the keyword "servlet/".  That would
require
a lot of effort to replace all references to servlets be preceded by
"servlet/" and
worse yet, makes the code not operational for weblogic anymore once the
change is
made.

Is there a configuration parameter in server.xml that can turn off the
"servlet/"
requirement?

Please e-mail me your responses since I'm not subscribed to this news group.

Thank you

Mohammed
mbustany@lavastorm.com
Lavastorm, Inc,