Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Dario Heinisch <da...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/02 17:16:13 UTC

Clear global state

Hey all,

Is it somehow possible to hook into all states in a current Job and
clear them all at once? Currently the way I do it is just to stop the
job and then restarting it.

Was wonderding if there is a way where I can do it without restarting
the job. I know about adding TTL to states but since I know that the job
only needs the state in all operators for specific timeframe, I feel
like just doing globally all at once would be more appropiate.

Best regards,

Dario