Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Niraj Sehgal <ni...@issolutions.co.uk> on 2008/09/03 18:31:40 UTC

Webservice Client

Can someone please provide me with the sample code.

I wanted to write a standalone java application which has to submit an
xml to a webservice (I think written in .net).

Also I have to upload an image to the same webservice using a different
method.

I went thru google but am very much confused now. I am new in this area.

Re: Webservice Client

Posted by "Marc F." <ma...@gmail.com>.

Niraj Sehgal wrote:

> Can someone please provide me with the sample code.
> I wanted to write a standalone java application which has to submit an
> xml to a webservice (I think written in .net).

Pretty simple task. All you have to have is the wsdl definition of the
webservice. And then, in the [AXIS2_HOME]/bin/ directory you just have to
run the wsdl2java script, passing the -g argument (for more informations
about the possible arguments, have a look at the Axis2 documentation). With
-g argument a Client stub class will be created. This stub class is the
class you have to use in your standalone java application.

Re: Webservice Client

Posted by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com>.
You can try having a look at the samples shipped with Axis2 as well. There
is an mtom sample in there, also there should be several samples where it
sends an XML payload.

Thanks,
Keith.

--