Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Piers Taylor <pi...@GossInteractive.com> on 2004/05/05 13:03:15 UTC

Keeping in touch...

Hi Ryan,

Just a quick note to say sorry for being so quiet
recently. We have soem bug fixes and updates but
'cause we're in the middle of releasing/testing
our flagship product I haven't been allowed the
time to synch our internal code with the latest
batch of changes you've put into CVS. (Some of your
latest contributions will demand a merge with our code.)

We will be doing this and putting it all up as patches
as soon as we can!

Best regards,
		  Piers

Piers Taylor - Senior Developer
Goss Interactive Ltd
http://www.gossinteractive.com
Telephone: +44 1752 517350

<smallprint>
This e-mail contains proprietary information, some or all of
which may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient
only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this
e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail.
If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free
as  information may be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. This email and any
files attached to it have been checked with virus detection software
before transmission. You should nonetheless carry out your own virus
check before opening any attachment. Goss Interactive Ltd accepts no
liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software
viruses.