Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by 조대형 <ca...@renet.kr> on 2016/05/19 07:05:17 UTC

How to meter VM's Bandwidth?

Hi, All

I am a cloud service provider using cloudstack.

My question is how to meter the bandwidth for each VM.

TrafficSentinel software supports VM’s traffic metering.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Usage+metering+for+Di
rect+Network

Sentinel was way too expensive.

Do you have any ideas or solution?

Thanks,

Re: How to meter VM's Bandwidth?

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Carl, A former collegue of mine ha an outstnding PR for this on the 4.7
branch [1]. Have a look at it to see if it fits your needs.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/926

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 9:05 AM, 조대형 <ca...@renet.kr> wrote:

> Hi, All
>
> I am a cloud service provider using cloudstack.
>
> My question is how to meter the bandwidth for each VM.
>

> TrafficSentinel software supports VM’s traffic metering.
>

> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Usage+metering+for+Di
> rect+Network
>

> Sentinel was way too expensive.
>

> Do you have any ideas or solution?