Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> on 2022/09/27 11:33:00 UTC

[VOTE] Release flink-shaded 16.0, release candidate #1

Hi everyone,
Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version 16.0,
as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org
[2], which are signed with the key with fingerprint C2EED7B111D464BA [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag "release-16.0-rc1" [5],
* website pull request listing the new release [6].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Release Manager

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/FLINK/versions/12352331
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-shaded-16.0-rc1/
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1535/
[5] https://github.com/apache/flink-shaded/releases/tag/release-16.0-rc1
[6] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/pull/572

Re: [VOTE] Release flink-shaded 16.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Sergey Nuyanzin <sn...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

- downloaded the artifacts
- compiled from source
- verified checksum
- verified signatures

--
Best regards,
Sergey

Re: [VOTE] Release flink-shaded 16.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gabor Somogyi <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Matthias Pohl <ma...@aiven.io.INVALID>.
+1 (non-binding)

[RESULT][VOTE] Release flink-shaded 16.0, release candidate #1

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
The vote has passed unanimously.

+1 votes:
- Matthias (non-binding)